Diesel Drag Racing in Canada
In the summer months, the crew at O.C.E.A.N. Hauling & Hotshot Ltd. takes time to tour Canada with our PeaceKeeper Diesel Dragster and Smokin’ Gun Diesel Pro Rig. Recently, we gained official NHRDA recognition after 15 years of diesel quarter mile racing!
Smokin’ Gun hit 11.50 ET or faster on four consistent passes to win the first NHRDA HotRod Semi World Championship at Texas Motorplex on October 1, 2016! Smokin' Gun continues to perform at our current 11.40 ET NHRDA World Record that we set at Castrol Raceway, Edmonton, AB on August 06, 2016.
Here are some of the races we have or will be participating in:
- March 3-5 World of Wheels, Edmonton, AB - PeaceKeeper Display
- March 15-19 Calgary International Auto & Truck Show – Smokin Gun Feature Display
- April 21, 22 NHRDA Texas - (Spectator)
- June 17, 18 Hanna Cruisers Drag Races Feature - Hanna, AB
- July 7 Calgary Stampede Parade - Red Baron COE KW
- July 8 MHDRA Diesel Drag Race Red Cliff, AB
- July 14-16 Lethbridge International Air Show Display/Race, Lethbridge, AB
- July 15 Southern Alberta Truck Expo Display
- July 29, 30 Wings Over Springbank Air Show Display/Race, Calgary, AB
- August 12 NHRDA JB's Diesel Shootout, Castrol Raceway, Edmonton, AB
- August 26 NHRDA Big Sky Truck Fest Drag Race, Billings, MT
- Sept. 30 NHRDA World Finals, Texas Motorplex, Ennis, TX
To get a more detailed idea of where we’ll be and when, feel free to contact us!